The CEECA Resource Hub is seeking posts and contributions related to business and human rights in Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia. We welcome information and tools relevant to NGOs, activists, governments, and others working on business and human rights issues in the region.
A variety of styles are welcome: analysis, stories, reflections, testimonies, best practices, recent developments, bold thinking, etc. Submissions can be in written/photo/video/audio form. For example, posts may include:
- Blogs and commentaries on business and human rights topics (e.g., environmental issues related to businesses in a particular country/industry). Some of our issue areas include: labour rights and unions; gender; environment; corruption and rule of law; conflict and peace; and migrant labour.
- Updates and explanations of key events and ongoing campaigns (e.g., boycott of Lukashenko-supporting businesses in Belarus)
- Stories of activists and impacted communities
- Information on tools and resources that those in the region may find useful
- Summaries and key findings of reports related to business and human rights in the region
- Developments in particular countries (e.g., National Action Plan development and implementation)
Before submitting, please review our guidelines below. If you have any questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org