The Resource Centre collects interviews with activists, journalists and human rights defenders, where they share their strategies, victories, and recommendations on protecting civic freedoms and human rights.
Besides interviews with regional HRDs, on the CEECA Resource Hub you can find experience of defenders from other parts of the world:
- Miguel Guimaraes, President of the Federation for Ucayali and Afluentes Native Communities (FECONAU), Peru
- Suchanee Cloitre, journalist & HRD, Thailand
- Sarah Bireete, executive director of the Center for Constitutional Governance (CCG), Uganda
- Wanda Culp and Osprey Orielle Lake – WECAN, USA
- William Leslie Amanzuru – Friends of ZOKA, Uganda